Preview of Thematic Issues 2021-2022
The editors of the JSSE will publish special issues that explore the following topics in depth:
- Teacher training (3-2021), deadline for submissions: January 5, 2021.
- Rituals in schools II (4-2021), deadline: March 5, 2021.
- Philosophy of education and citizenship education (1-2022), deadline: May 15, 2021.
- Country reports: Economic education (3-2022), deadline: November 15, 2021.
- Classroom ethnography (4-2022), deadline: February 15, 2022.
- Life-world orientation.
Call for papers with more details will be early published online.
Guidance about the presentation of articles is available on the JSSE site at www.jsse.org/index.php/jsse/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
Please use the online submission system to submit a paper.
The JSSE adopts the COPE Guidelines on publication ethics.
For matters about these future topics please contact the editors: