Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please check whether the topic of your paper matches the scope of the JSSE. For details see About JSSE.
- Please specify which call for papers you are referring to (e.g. 4-2022, open call). Add this information to "comments to editors".
- Make sure that a corresponding author is appointed and that affiliation, postal and email addresses are given for all authors.
- Make sure that your manuscript is in the format of the Style Manual of the American Psychological Association and includes up to five highlights, up to five keywords, and an abstract that is structured into at least three sections (purpose, method, etc.). If possible, tables should be inserted in the consecutive text (for further instructions see our Author Guidelines).
- References: A translation of all non-English titles is required. For example: Luhmann, N. (1990/1992). Die Wissenschaft der Gesellschaft [The science of society]. Frankfurt a.M.: Suhrkamp.
- Make sure that your submissen is anonymized.
- The author affirms that this submission has not been previously published elsewhere in any medium.
- Please upload a separate title page for your paper with a brief information on the authors including their institution, field(s) of research, postal adress and email-address. Add the name and email of the corresponding author.
This journal website is part of the BieJournals system of Bielefeld University Library.
Responsible on subject level is the University Library Bielefeld.
In case of questions please refer via E-mail to: email@example.com.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.